- Our dance year runs from September through May. Tuition is due on the 1st of each month.
- A late fee of $20 will be added to your account if payment is not received by the 10th of the month.
- A one-time registration fee of $30 is charged per child, not per class, and is due upon registration.
- Checks/cash may be placed in the tuition box located in the waiting room, or you can set up autopay on your account and you will be automatically charged on the 1st of each month. Autopay is for tuition only, you must sign into your account and approve any other charges.
- If you decide to cancel a class, you must do so in writing at least 30 days in advance. Tuition is not waived for absences and will continue to be charged until proper notification of any dropped class is given.
- Make-up classes are always available to students. Please ask your teacher or email for a suggested make-up class. No make-up classes in the month of May as all classes will be preparing for the recital.
- Unless there are extenuating circumstances, no credit will be given for missed classes. This includes classes that are canceled due to inclement weather.
- Classes canceled due to inclement weather will have the information emailed out and will be posted on social media. Even if there is no school in Wake County, please do not assume that dance class has been canceled as well.
- Dancers will be measured in the fall for costumes, and teachers will take growth into account.
- Full costume fees for recital classes will be due the first week in December. Recital costume fees will be charged to your DSP account. You will need to sign into your account to pay the fee, even if you are enrolled in autopay. No costumes will be ordered or distributed until fees are paid. Once a costume has been ordered, we cannot offer a refund.