- Our dance year runs from September until the first week of June. Tuition is due on the 1st of each month.
- A late fee of $20 will be added to your account if payment is not received by the 11th of the month.
- A one-time registration fee of $20 is charged per child, not per class, and is due upon registration.
- Checks/cash may be placed in the tuition box located in the waiting room, or you can set up an account where your tuition payment will be automatically deducted the 1st of each month.
- If you decide to cancel a class, please do so in writing at least 30 days in advance. Tuition is not waived for absences and will continue to be charged until proper notification of any dropped class is given.
Make Up Classes
- Make-up classes are always available to students. Please ask your teacher or email for a suggested make-up class.
- Unless there are extenuating circumstances, no credit will be given for missed classes. This includes classes that are canceled due to inclement weather.
- Classes canceled due to inclement weather will be posted on our Facebook page and I will send an email. Even if there is no school in Wake County, please do not assume that dance class has been canceled as well.
- Dancers will be measured in the fall for costumes, and teachers will take growth into account.
- Full costume fees for recreational classes will be due by mid-December. No costumes will be ordered until fees are paid. Once a costume has been ordered, we cannot offer a refund.
- Costume prices are $65 for children’s sizes and $75 for adult sizes.